- Direct Deposit
- Discount Payroll
- Point of Sale (POS)
- Direct Debit
- Credit Life Insurance
- Guarantee Insurance
- Cheques Manager
- Checks Used
- Travelers Checks
Collection in bills:
- Cable TV
Home Banking (Internet Banking) – Access Now!
The service HOME BANKING or ” MaunaCoop At Home “will allow members and nonmembers of MaunaCoop access your financial information over the Internet from the comfort of your home, office or business 24 hours a day, seven days a week .
What gives you MaunaCoop in your home through the Home Banking?
- Check balance information and details of all accounts
- Verify Information movement transactions
- Pay your loans
- Check balance information and details of all loans
- Check balance information and details of all certificates
- Check historical information of all accounts and loans
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Pay your credit card cooperative
- Check balance information and card details cooperative
- Pay your bills for water, electricity, telephone, cellular, etc.
- Perform stop payments of checks “Stop Payments”
- You can cancel your card lost ATH
- View check images
- Transfer or download transactions (“download”)
Direct TV is a service through phone usage where you can access your accounts from the comfort of your home, office or business 24 hours seven days a week. Just make a call at 1-800-927-1250 You can check your account balances, loans and certificates. You can transfer funds, pay and calculate loan payments and check the last processed checks and deposits.
With the Coop Payment service you can pay your bills over the phone by dialing 1-800-927-1250 . This is a fast and convenient way to pay your bills participating merchants such as Electric Power Authority, the Aqueduct and Sewer Authority, Telefónica de Puerto Rico, AT & T, Claro, Choice Cable TV, American Express, among others.